Before you experience The Roosevelt Hotel's classic New York City ambience in person, visit our photo library to see photographs of the hotel in its New York setting.
We look forward to showing you The Roosevelt Hotel, the “Grand Dame of Madison Avenue.”
- Located at Madison Avenue and 45th, The Roosevelt Hotel stands strong in the middle of Manhattan.
- Step in style with this lavish stair way.
- Enter our lobby and experience elegance.
- The lobby clock is a great meeting place before exploring the city.
- Enjoy the classic feel of the Roosevelt.
- Our front desk is always here for any of your needs.
- Newly upgraded in 2012, enjoy a stay in a Cozy Double and enjoy the views of the Big Apple.
- Our Superior King rooms are perfect for your overnight stay.
- Our recently upgraded deluxe Rooms are comfortable and spacious.
- There's room for everyone in our Superior Doubles.
- Stretch out in one of our Deluxe Double Rooms.
- Enjoy you stay in one of our Cozy Queen rooms.
- The Roosevelt Hotel is pleased to offer additional luxury suites with one, two or three bedrooms.
- Shop on our Arcade Level.
- Enjoy a martini after your business meetings in the Madison Club Lounge.
- Be sure to visit newly added Billiards Room located in the Madison Club Lounge.
- Enjoy fine cuisine at The Roosevelt Grill daily.
- Serving scrumptious food and healthy, fresh fruits and yogurts.
- Relax with a cocktail in the Madison Lounge.
- Atop the 19th floor of the hotel sits, mad46 our contemporary rooftop lounge.
- Open seasonally, mad46 is the perfect place for a martini under the stars.
- Stop in for lunch or an evening bite at Vander Bar.
- Vander Bar is the perfect spot for a happy hour drink.
- We offer a fully equipped Fitness Center 24 hours a day.
- Send an email or print your boarding pass at our Business Center.
- Our experienced Convention Services Department is dedicated to ensuring your event goes off without a hitch.
- Our breakout rooms can accommodate groups from 10-800.
- Executive meetings with a classic feel.
- Renowned catering and a detail-driven support staff ensure the success of event.
- Fairy tale romances come to life at The Roosevelt Hotel.
- Events large or small, our catering staff is prepared to make your event a memorable one.
- The view from our Hudson Suite is the perfect setting for an elegant reception.
- An unforgettable evening doesn't come together by itself. You'll need a stylish and elegant backdrop, like our Terrace Ballroom, careful planning and a delectable cuisine.
- Our Grand Ballroom can be set up to accommodate corporate meetings of 800 participants.
Take a tour of The Roosevelt Hotel New York that showcases all the accommodations, amenities and services the "Grand Dame of Madison Avenue" has to offer.
Looking for something specific? Take a short tour with these video clips.