A staff of more than 600 employees makes every effort to see that hotel guests' expectations are surpassed, working tirelessly to maintain The Roosevelt Hotel's reputation for outstanding service. If you're interested in joining this exceptional staff, please review our openings below or view all Interstate Hotel & Resort opportunities here.
Guest Relations ManagerManage all guest feedback on social media platforms and guest service applications for current and past guest. Service each guest comment/complaint according to hotel procedure, while adhering to time sensitive response times. Resolve customer issues or complaints and anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints together with various operational issues to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Education: Four year college degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience: One to two full years of full employment in a related position.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires thorough knowledge of hotel services and guest relations profession.
- General knowledge of other departments in the hotel and the ability to determine the course of action based on these guidelines and policies.
- Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Requires an understanding of social media platforms; preferred technical knowledge of social media platforms and guest service tracking systems.
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills and have the ability to work with all levels of associates.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Second language is desirable.
International Sales ManagerThis position will report to the Director of International Sales and will be responsible for the solicitation and management of the International tour & travel group business segment. The ideal candidate will have minimum of 3 - 5 years experience within this segment, NYC experience a plus. The ability to travel globally will be required of the individual.
The candidate will have a 4 year degree preferably with a major in hotel management or business. Excellent communication skills required; being fluent in multiple languages, e.g., Spanish, Portuguese, German, etc. is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RESUMES MAY BE FAXED TO: 212-885-6172 or EMAILED TO: email@example.com